Strategies for an transparent e-commerce
Many experts believe that e-commerce and m-commerce will be the basic forms of relationship between the client and the business, adapting more and more to the needs of the consumer. These strategies will be consolidated in the course of 2016 and will lead to a more transparent trade for both parties:
- m-commerce: It is neither more nor less than electronic commerce (e-commerce) in mobile devices. This can be done with native applications under the cellular operating system, web applications that are adaptive or progressive applications that do not need to be installed on the device.
- e-commerce of proximity: It will focus more on the location of the parties in order to obtain a benefit in the delivery of the product.
- Personalization: Thanks to the collection of data based on the use of our electronic commerce by the consumer, we can customize and offer products according to their interests or tastes. This is nothing new, it was something that was reserved for management with the reports, now the idea is to use that information in real time so that the site is customized according to the consumer who is in front of the screen.
- Fast delivery: It is something that undoubtedly needs to be improved in Argentina, the logistics must be more precise and quick for the delivery of the products. We should get to establish more precise periods of time to deliver a product. An online tracking in the palm of your hand with real-time notifications. This will allow us to have a much more pleasant and safe experience when buying online.
- Omnichannel: it is about the customer having the same shopping experience regardless of the channel used to acquire the product. This will be possible by implementing technological tools where information is available immediately, giving the client the freedom to choose the channel that suits them at each stage of the purchase process.
These points give us an idea on what we must focus on so that electronic commerce becomes a trend and not only remains as a fad. The consumer seeks more information and security in their transactions, the seller seeks to increase profitability, but this should be done without neglecting the main axis that is the customer. Time will tell how fast we will mature with this technology, the road is open, we just have to go through it.